What will you draw?
- Original Characters
- Canon characters
- OC x Canon
- RL people IF there are already drawn references provided
What will you NOT draw?
- Characters without at least one full body, colored reference.
- Characters that are text only descriptions.
- RL people based on photographs.
- Full, detailed armor; Zenos from FFXIV is a good example of armor that cannot be done.
What is the difference between Simple Shade and Detailed Shade?
- Simple Shade is flat colored, and uses only one color for shading and one color for highlights.
- It's akin to traditional cell shading.
- Detailed Shade is enhanced with many different shades and highlights to give more depth.
- It's more akin to soft shading.
If you are curious if I will draw a certain kink or fetish, please ask! I am not here to judge you.
What kinks will you definitely not draw?
- Lolicon/Shotacon. If the character looks like they're 10, I will not draw them in a NSFW setting.
- Bestiality. The only possible pass are tentacles.
- Scat. Watersports is fine.
- Vore. It's well outside of my skill and capabilities.